"The quest for success often keeps our focus on that next raise, that next house, that next new thing. But if we think we have some catching up to do, we should consider how the other 90 percent of the world lives. See how you stack up to the rest of the world at: whoarethejoneses.org"
I checked out the website and wanted to share it. I read statistics all the time about "the rest of the world". But is it making a difference in my life? Have I changed anything in what I do, what I focus on, what I spend my money on because of it? I encourage you to check out the website and see how you stack up. How would you respond? What difference does it make to you? I would love to hear what you have to say. If you would like to see the rest of the magazine and/or the picture I am describing just click here.


No comments:
Post a Comment