One of my favorite blogs to read is one of person I do not personally know, but I sure feel like I do. She has adopted children from the "hard places", she homeschools, and she seeks to follow Christ is all she does. And she is very transparent in all of it. I have found great encouragement from reading her posts about how she is learning along the way. Anyway to get to my point. She (Lisa) posted today about a 1/2 off special on two Empowered to Connect conferences being held in Tennessee and Colorado. Empowered to Connect is a great adoption resource. Also a giveaway of one of Dr. Karyn Purvis' DVDs (from Empowered to Connect). Click here, to check out the giveaway and the 1/2 price on the conference. If you have adopted I really think you would love reading Lisa's blog.
Hi, my name is Melissa. My husband, Jathan, and I have 4 beautiful children, 2 by birth and 2 by adoption. Jathan is a pastor and I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom.
You will find me writing about my kids, my husband, God, adoption, homeschooling, our travels, life events and everything in between.
No comments:
Post a Comment