
I came across this recipe in my Sunset Magazine.
Take a close look and see how many types of critters you find in this dish.
Take a close look and see how many types of critters you find in this dish.
I don't think my kids will go for this as our dinner tonight!
But if you are interested in the recipe, you can click here: Bouilloabaisse.
I showed Drew this picture, his comment was "they should poke those eyes out" I agree, I don't want my food looking back at me!
But if you are interested in the recipe, you can click here: Bouilloabaisse.
I showed Drew this picture, his comment was "they should poke those eyes out" I agree, I don't want my food looking back at me!


This reminds me of a dish in Chile my Dad would always get which was basically translated "Marine Soup". When he would bring his spoon up out of the murky soup, you never knew what would be looking at you on it! Not my kind of soup, but he liked it!
ReplyDeleteOh, Terri, that just sounds awful!!! I know to some people a lunch meat sandwich is repulsive, but I don't know...eyes looking at you, just can't do it!
ReplyDeleteOkay I am in the middle of fixing dinner but I think I just lost my appetite. How disgusting!!!! Love that the eyes are the only thing Drew found wrong with that dish!!! Guess you can make it for him as long as you take the eyes out!
ReplyDeleteMandy