And a few days later with some practice times at a nearby parking lot, Clay got the hang of it too.
So now what do we do in our free time? Ride our bikes, of course. Drew has his bike with training wheels and the other two will be on theirs going up and down the sidewalk. Over and over again. Clay is still learning a bit of control.
We have even taken Paige on the river trail by our house and if my calculations are correct she rode over 7 miles that day.
So the scooter and big wheel are now beginning to collect dust in the corner of the garage, because they kids have learned that you can go way faster on the bikes.
So I am happily checking another thing off my "to do" list. I have a little time before I am ready for Drew to take off his training wheels. I would like him to begin looking ahead instead of down at the ground as he rides. A little dangerous, he is. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment