Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back 2 School

Well it's back, school that is. We began yesterday, so we now have 2 days under our belt for the Spring semester. Good feeling.

We now have a new school room. Jathan moved all of his church things up to the new loft and we took over his old office. I love it!!! It is nicely organized. School books, the computer, supplies, they are all at my fingertips now. I think the new room helped get the kids excited to start school again.

Jathan isn't quite all moved into his office yet. His stuff is up there, but not all things have found a home yet. It takes time. Plus he needs a desk, that would help with much of it. That will come in time, as soon as he has time to look for something.

The new room is mostly decorated, a few finishing touches will help, but those will have to wait until I have more time. The builder is coming back on Thursday to complete a few odds and ends. I will try to post pictures after that happens. The room looks great though. Plenty of room for out of town guests who want to escape the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment