Monday, January 18, 2010

Sound Asleep

The other day I was working on some paperwork in the schoolroom

(yes, we have a school room now, very excited that Jathan gave over his office now that he has the loft in the addition)

Anyway, I was working in the school room and Drew decided to come in and play his little piano in there and keep me company. Of course the little piano is set on a very annoying song with Drew playing random keys along with it and of course the volume in on high. I decided to not be grouchy even though I was trying to concentrate and just ignore it. I was glad that he was enjoying himself, staying and out of trouble and that he wanted to be with me. After several minutes of the music playing and not hearing any sounds from Drew, I decided since he isn't even playing the music I was going to tell him to atleast turn in down a bit. So I lean over the desk and here is what I found...



I am really not quite sure how anyone could fall asleep with that music.

No comments:

Post a Comment