Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rainbows in the Sky

For whatever reason this winter has seemed a little grayer than usual. The sun hasn't peeked out as much as I would like. But Saturday was different, it was out full force. Gorgeous day and we took full advantage along with a few other neighborhood kids that came over!




It was great to have the break in the grayness, especially since this week is all rain, we do need the rain though, and if we didn't have rain, we wouldn't get to see this:



Unfortunately, I couldn't get it all in the picture, but it was a full rainbow. Drew spotted it from his bedroom window, so the next thing you know, we are all out in the front yard. A great time to remember what the rainbow means. God promised Noah that he would never again flood the whole earth. And as the kids and I talked about, we know that what God said is true, because God ALWAYS keeps his promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment