Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Here I am

Hi Everyone,

I have been a way for quite awhile (from the blog, not my home). I haven't posted since before Christmas and even that post wasn't really saying much. I am going to try (try is the key word) to get back in the habit of blogging. Sometimes I wonder who reads this, I do not receive many comments, but then again there are several blogs I read and I never comment on either. But even if no one reads this, I have enjoyed looking back at some of the things that I have written down here. I am not very good at writing down the funny things that the kids say or do, but in the past I have written it on here, so at least it is documented.

Anyway, if you do read this, leave me a comment sometime, so I know who is out there. I am just curious.

Melissa

6 comments:

  1. Just stumbled on your blog from Megan's blog...I will be a reader. Really appreciate your honesty about your feelings toward "M" in your more recent post. Transparency makes us grow closer even if we're miles apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check your site a couple times a week. I love reading about what you are all doing!!!! Love you sis!!! Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm subscribed to your blog and read every entry. Please keep updating! I love to see what's going on with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melissa, it's Joanna Bradley. I check your blog all the time! I really enjoy reading and know what's going on with you guys and offer prayers on your behalf when you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I soak up every post! :)

    ReplyDelete