After working to set up iTunes on Mom's new computer today & seeing pictures she has which happen to include this photo I am thinking that it was not one of the kids but Granny!!!! Knowing her she was probably even the one who was playing with the G.I. Joe figures. Mandy
Hi, my name is Melissa. My husband, Jathan, and I have 4 beautiful children, 2 by birth and 2 by adoption. Jathan is a pastor and I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom.
You will find me writing about my kids, my husband, God, adoption, homeschooling, our travels, life events and everything in between.
Sounds like Jathan was having some fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteMandy
PS hey I want to see some pictures of Clays new cut!!
In my house, it would be my five year old who accosted the camera and took some photos...
ReplyDeleteAfter working to set up iTunes on Mom's new computer today & seeing pictures she has which happen to include this photo I am thinking that it was not one of the kids but Granny!!!! Knowing her she was probably even the one who was playing with the G.I. Joe figures.
ReplyDeleteMandy