Friday, January 21, 2011

Hair

Not a very creative title, but I really didn't know how to describe this post. Anyway, Clay needed a haircut. He didn't think he did, but Jathan and I sure thought so. He hadn't had one since before our trip to Indiana this past summer. Jathan thought he was looking a bit like a sheepdog with the hair hanging over his eyes. And I was convinced it was affecting his hearing as it was hanging over his ears. So one evening, the clippers came out. I calmed Clay down when I told him we could do some fun things with his hair to show Daddy when he came home before I cut it all off. So this is what we came up with...










I cut the sides, used a bit of hairspray and gel, and here you have it. Jathan was a bit shocked when he got home. I thought he looked a little scary myself. Five minutes after Jathan was home I sent Clay to the shower and cut the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could get up the nerve to cut my boys' hair...it would save some money, that's for sure! Thanks for your comment on our blog...we actually don't travel until after the second court ruling (final decree) and we will both travel. So, here's hoping in May or June!

    ReplyDelete