As I tucked "M" into bed for the 2nd or 3rd time, I said "Sweet dreams, sleep tight" and giggling she said "don't let the ..." Somewhere the words got mixed up as she was giggling. So I finished "bed bugs bite."
Wow she is in our house, sleeping in the next room. This afternoon has gone well. I know that there will be adjustments, but that is to be expected. It is still a little weird since she isn't technically placed with us yet, so the relationship that we have isn't the mother/child one that I hope to be working towards soon. But that is in God's hands and in His time.
I'll let you know what the next step is as soon as I know.
Good night and sleep tight!
It's Been a Long Time
5 weeks ago


oh, how wonderful! Enjoy your time with "M". :) Thanks for the updates!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you all! She will be so blessed to have you all as her family. Can't wait to 'meet' her. :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you and thankful for the updates. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDelete