My sister-in-law brought us a tape player that her kids have long outgrown. It is one with the bright primary colors and has a microphone that the kids can talk through to record their voices on a tape cassette. She also brought along a few story cassettes for our kids to have. It was quite hilarious watching the kids try to figure out how to use it. I am not sure if they have ever seen a cassette tape before and they certainly didn't know how it worked. I guess cassettes to them are like 8 tracks to me. I wonder what their kids will think when they see compact discs and iPods?
Hi, my name is Melissa. My husband, Jathan, and I have 4 beautiful children, 2 by birth and 2 by adoption. Jathan is a pastor and I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom.
You will find me writing about my kids, my husband, God, adoption, homeschooling, our travels, life events and everything in between.
No comments:
Post a Comment