Friday, May 28, 2010

"M" is Here!!!

The good news is "M" is here. We picked her up this morning, signed all the paperwork and then headed to Applebees for lunch. I wish I could post pictures, but I can't :(

The not so good news is in the 90 minutes we have been home I have interceded in several arguments, sent one child to his room which resulted in screaming and banging on the door (unfortunately this behavior isn't too uncommon from him) and have another that is upset with the two that are playing and is now in her room because she doesn't want to be with them. That leaves 2 left to play together, hopefully they are playing nicely.

I know that there are going to be disagreements between four children within a three year age span, but I am hoping that this is due to the unusual day and not going to be the norm.

Let's hope and pray!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there... sounds like bringing home a newborn, when everyone is a little out of sorts. They'll settle in, and I'll be praying that they do it quickly! :) Exciting day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Praying that the transition goes well, but knowing that it will take awhile until everyone is comfortable with the new situation! Cling to the Lord in these days...He'll be your stronghold in the midst of it all! Enjoy your four children!

    ReplyDelete