Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Almost Over!

The addition is almost complete. Today they are putting on most of the final touches and super cleaning it. There will be just a couple of final touches to be completed in the near future, like the stair rail. It is just in time for my mom and sister as they are flying in tonight! We have painted the furniture that is moving in the room and Jathan will pick up the mattresses today. Everything is falling into place. I will be sure to post pictures very soon.

It is going to be weird having the construction over. I am use to work crews coming and going. People that I have no idea who they are walking around in the back of our house. It might become a little quiet around here. I imagine that it will be a bit strange. It will be a nice strange though.

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you! I hope you'll post pictures. Have a wonderful visit with your mom and sis.

    ReplyDelete