On our recent trip up north (which I will post on shortly), I got to spend time with a friend from my college years. Danneca and I both lived at Stewart Coop during some of our Purdue years. And we are both transplanted from the Midwest to California.
Danneca and her husbnad, Caleb, invited us over for dinner and fellowship, what a blessing our time was together.
I have one more picture of the 4 adults to add once I get it from Danneca. Paige was kind to take the picture, however cut off most of Caleb's head.
Two of Danneca's kids are missing from the pic above.
Hi, my name is Melissa. My husband, Jathan, and I have 4 beautiful children, 2 by birth and 2 by adoption. Jathan is a pastor and I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom.
You will find me writing about my kids, my husband, God, adoption, homeschooling, our travels, life events and everything in between.
No comments:
Post a Comment