Soccer season is officially over. The awards were on Thursday and we had our first Saturday with no game. I will miss it though. Paige and Clay were on the Aztecs this year. Jathan and a friend of ours coached the kids. Even though it is a league where score is not kept and is suppose to be noncompetitive, we know that we ended the season with one loss, one tie and the rest wins. So we were very happy. (I would say that it was the kids that kept the record, but I think it was mostly dad!)
Jathan before the game with all of the gear for the sidelines.
Paige is right in the middle running after the ball.
Clay is the one with the ball right in front of him.
Some might say that the post game snacks are the best part of the game.
(Thank you John for sharing your pictures with me!)
Hi, my name is Melissa. My husband, Jathan, and I have 4 beautiful children, 2 by birth and 2 by adoption. Jathan is a pastor and I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom.
You will find me writing about my kids, my husband, God, adoption, homeschooling, our travels, life events and everything in between.
No comments:
Post a Comment