Today we finally celebrated Clay's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. Everyone in our house is mostly well, so now was the time. We invited our neighbor, Easton, to join in the celebration.
Football is probably Paige's favorite sport. So she spent some time trying out as quarterback.



All of the kids had a great time. Jathan and I sacrificed and played some games to earn extra tickets for the kids. Or atleast that is what we told ourselves we were doing. I thought that I was being helpful, until I saw Paige play skeeball and I realized she didn't need my help. Oh well, we had fun.
So now the birthday celebrations are over for Clay, alteast until next year. We managed to drag them out for a week and a half, not too bad. Now we can begin preparing for the next birthday in our house. (which is mine!)
So now the birthday celebrations are over for Clay, alteast until next year. We managed to drag them out for a week and a half, not too bad. Now we can begin preparing for the next birthday in our house. (which is mine!)



Looks like they had a great time!!! I am thinking you should have left the boys in the cage it was perfect for them.
ReplyDelete