Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Shopping

If you are like me, Christmas can turn into a stressful time of figuring out what to get for everyone on your list and what to tell people to get for you and your kids. I don't like just getting something to get something and I am trying my hardest to steer our children away from greediness and wanting everything. What should a Christian's Christmas really look like? I have battled with all of that and what I should do about it, but I will leave that for another post at another time. The reality is Christmas shopping is going to happen so I will try to be intentional with the gifts that I buy. So I was excited to get an email from Desiring God today describing the Christmas Sale they were having. Check it out. They have a category of books for everyone that you might be buying for. I haven't read all of John Piper's or Noel Piper's books, but what I have read have been God glorifying and have helped me grow in my walk.

So click on the link below and have fun shopping!

Desiring God Christmas Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment