There are definite pros and cons to having two 5 year olds in the house. A con would definitely be the bickering over toys and the way the other looked at them or said something to them. But most of the time, within minutes of the "fight" they are laughing together. For sure a pro would be that they are guaranteed to have someone laughing at their jokes because they honestly think it is funny.
Drew: Why did the man eat the cookie?
M: I don't know, why?
Drew: Because he was a monster!
M and Drew: Begin laughing
Paige, Clay and Me: huh?
Too cute!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh…Cookie Monster! I get it! Hahahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteMaybe it is not because they are the same age that they both get it and the rest of you don't - maybe it is that they are both just that much smarter than the rest of you. Ever think of that one??
ReplyDeleteMandy
How cute, Melissa! I hope you keep sharing your stories. Big hugs to everyone.
ReplyDelete