Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jathan's Birthday

I looked over my blog and realized I haven't posted pictures for about 2 months. I haven't posted too much of all really in the last two months, but what I have posted is all text no color. Sorry. I have sooooo many pictures to post. But when you can't post pictures of one of your children, it kinda takes all the fun out of posting any. Especially since she is in most of the good ones (I have 5 years to make up for you know!) But I will post a few today, just in case you forgot what the rest of us look like, or really what Jathan and the kids look like, cause I don't make it into many pics since I am the one with the camera in my hands.

So today, I am taking you back exactly one month ago to Jathan's birthday. He is still young, but we he did have to add another year on, we celebrated all day long...

First stop: Lunch at a local BBQ place.

They have a giant tree house that the kids can play on so they had a blast.



Yes, Jathan did ride the bull (it was free because it was his birthday!)
How did he do? Well, lets just say he isn't going to quit his day job and joining the rodeo.


Next: Dinner at Joe and Gloria's house.

We had yummy tacos and cake.


Last: We headed to a farmers market/swap meet. For those who are unfamiliar, it is kinda like a Mexican Flea Market. Mexican music, cheap things to buy, Mexican food, produce and a big open space for the kids to play.

The above picture is of Paige playing football with a bunch of boys. Daddy was very proud when she held her own and even caught a few touch down passes and one boy said "wow, does she play football!?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment