My first born turned 8 yesterday. Wow! I know I was told it goes fast, but seriously, 8 already!!! I remember lying in the delivery room with Jathan holding Paige in a chair next me. I can still hear him talking to her saying "Hi Paige, I'm your daddy" over and over. She was so tiny and we had no idea what we were doing. And still 8 years later I still feel like we aren't quit sure what we are doing. But by God's grace Paige is growing into a beautiful young lady both inside and out. She has such a tender heart and patience that far exceeds mine. She is constantly putting her brothers' needs and wants before her own. She has a hunger for God's Word studying it and asking great questions that I have to call in Daddy to answer. She is truly a joy to be around. I love her diverse interests. On any given day you will see her playing dress up or dolls, Bionicles or Transformers, making up plays or riding her bike, shooting baskets or organizing her football cards, watching Anne of Green Gables or watching something on ESPN. I love it! Time is going fast, but I am so excited as I am seeing a beautiful young lady God is working in. I am blessed to be her mother.
Paige had an enjoyable birthday yesterday. After school, she played with some friends, then the family went swimming, then we opened presents and watched the NCAA championship basketball game. She was so excited that the game was going to be on her birthday.
It's Been a Long Time
5 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment