Monday, March 1, 2010

Home Inspection

In two hours we will have our home inspection for our adoption. I don't know why I am so nervous. Jathan thinks I am crazy, a friend that already had hers said it was nothing to worry about. But still, I look around and find that "one more thing" that I need to do. ahh!

So why am I blogging when I have things to do?

To ask you to pray.

So if you happen to read this before or during 10:00 - 12:00 Pacific time, please pray that it will go well.

We are getting close to the end of our licensing process!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Totally know how you feel! We had our 12 month post placement visit today and I felt like I found something more to clean everywhere I turned this morning. Crazy thing is, it's not even a home inspection. She didn't even look in Isaac's bedroom! Hope it went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, Praying! We have a SW here in Chile this weekend so can empathize a little bit. I know everything will be perfect at your place, though. You always do such a beautiful job with your home! Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete