Ok, so Clay has been 7 years old for two weeks now, but I thought I still should acknowledge the special day. The truth is the birthday is going to be drug out a bit longer still. He wants to have a sleep over for his birthday, and after discussion we agreed that we would let him invite a few boys over to spend the night. Due to soccer (which I need to post about too) we haven't had a free weekend to do the sleepover. So, we will have it Friday night. It should be interesting.
Anyway, we had a little family celebration. We went to a pumpkin patch, then came home and opened the presents he received from us and the rest of the extended family. Legos are hot in our household. Clay and the other kids too, absolutely love building anything and everything with them. So for his birthday he asked for Star Wars Legos. With everyone chipping in, he was able to get a three things. He was THRILLED! The next day he said to me "Mom, I dreamed that for my birthday I would get a hopper jet, an X wing fighter and Darth Vader's jet, then this morning I realized, I'm living my dream!"
Anyway, Happy Birthday to my sweet Clay!


No comments:
Post a Comment