When my mom and sister came to visit in June, we took the kids to the zoo. "M" had been asking to go, so I thought it would be a good time while they were visiting. Here are a few pictures from our adventure. There were so many good pictures of ALL the kids, but I can't post those! :(
Below: Trying to pet the stingrays I really don't know why Clay has the look on his face.
Hi, my name is Melissa. My husband, Jathan, and I have 4 beautiful children, 2 by birth and 2 by adoption. Jathan is a pastor and I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom.
You will find me writing about my kids, my husband, God, adoption, homeschooling, our travels, life events and everything in between.
Melissa, No fair dangling the carrot in front of your readers! :) I'd love to see all our your kiddos together (hint, hint.) :)
ReplyDelete