Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Clay!

I feel that Clay has been a little shafted on his birthday this year. Wedding the day of, sick people all around including him and now having his celebration that was suppose to take place at Chuck E Cheese postponed until further notice. But you know what? He doesn't seem to mind in the least. I guess in his eyes the festivities are just going to last longer this way. Sunday we did do the presents. Here are some pictures of his goodies.



Clay opening his gift from Paige and Drew. Star Wars figures.

The fun thing about Clay is that he gets excited about most anything. More legos!

The gift of all gifts a Transformer. This is what he has been waiting for!
The kids with sick Daddy. What a party!

Hopefully I will be able to post some Chuck E Cheese pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. So, so sorry you all have been sick! Wow, I had so much fun looking at your pictures and reading about what has been going on with you guys. The addition looks awesome, I like Clay's long hair, praying for your church family (and for your family!)...but STILL missing you! Thanks for starting the new blog - we love keeping up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete